The MaxFlow™ Wand – Highest airflow of any swivel wand.
All MaxFlow™ wands are Custom built. Don’t be fooled by one-sized-fits-all wands.
The MaxFlow™ is designed to actually fit your body.
Customized to your height. Nothing worse than a tall guy using a short guy wand and vice versa.
Simply tell us how tall you are and we’ll make your wand the perfect length for you.
Custom Tube – 3 choices: 2” best performance, 1.75” sweet spot, 1.5” small hand users.
Custom Colors – Blue, Gunmetal, Red, Black, Green, Gold, Purple, Silver. Head and Faceplate.
Custom Flow – Most wands go with Medium Flow (015 jet) but the Maxflow sucks harder so you can go with the Medium High Flow (02 jets x 4 = 8 Flow) as standard.
Custom Glide – more patterns than any other wand.
Ten day turnaround …
Want it faster?
Ask for RUSH Service when you are checking out.
‘First of its kind (FOIK): Wanders – often copied but never duplicated.’
Some of Wanders’ First Of its Kind (FOIK) Features:
Wand head –
- FOIK – Aircraft aluminum available in multiple colors, never ‘cast’ billet.
- FOIK – Front Faceplate in your choice colors, compliment your company’s colors.
- FOIK – Double Wide Clearview window, optically correct Pyrex.
- FOIK – Double Vortex™ venturi – just like my other invention – Cool Cuffs™ – the first true 2” vac hose connectors – the MaxFlow™ maximizes airflow for incredible dry times.
- FOIK – Rounded shoulders for improved airflow and a more handsome look.
- FOIK – Gentle Bend Titanium tubing for smooth, uninterrupted wand strokes.
- FOIK – Extended Reach Assist Handle. Cheaply copied by all the wannabes.
- FOIK – Color Grips™ for backhand and forward grips in your choice of colors: blue, red, black, green, gray. Ultra-durable.
- FOIK – Wanders Thermometer – YES, Wanders was the first to install a thermometer on a wand, including a protective housing.
Trigger Valve –
- FOIK – Wanders’ Stainless Soft Touch™ Trigger Valve, Industries most popular trigger valve.
- FOIK – Stainless Male QD or Female QD with cover in your choice of color.
- FOIK – Industries first Stainless Tophat Strainer Assembly.
- FOIK – No-Play Trigger Lever – reduces the motion needed to open and close the trigger valve.
- FOIK – Yellowjacket sleeve extends the life of your Trigger Lever.
Jet System –
- FOIK – Custom jets with Wanders’ Jet Screens™ with built-in check valves. No drips. No clogs.
- FOIK – Lifetime warranty Stainless Extensions. (The other guys use nickel plated brass ‘Extenders’ which do not allow for no-clog strainers and are known to crack over time. Don’t be suckered by copycats trying to imitate Wanders custom-built wands).
Tips for glide selection
If you’re new to glides get the Ultraslot. It picks up the most debris but is not the best for dry times. Not to worry, the Maxflow sucks so hard, everybody gets great dry times.
The regular Hole Glide is for old guys who struggle pushing the wand. It slides the easiest and gives excellent dry times.
The UltraHole glide has holes that are a third bigger than the regular Holes so they pick up a little more debris. Excellent dry times.
The Mega Hole glide picks up the largest debris and still gives very good dry times.
The UltraHybrid is the slot-dot-slot pattern. It picks up the most debris and provides excellent dry times.
Tips for jet selection
I opened up the vacuum chamber of the Maxflow wand head and so I recommend the larger 02 Medium High Flow jets for this wand.
For the V4 gets you can use either 015 Medium Flow jets or the slightly larger 02 Medium High Flow jets.