Policies Table of Contents
- Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- Shipping Policy
- Returns Policy
- Liability Policy
- Proof of Delivery
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing WandersProducts.com (hereinafter referred to as “Site”) , you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WandersProducts.com ;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wanders Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this Site are provided “as is”. Wanders Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Wanders Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wanders Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Site, even if Wanders Inc. or a Wanders Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wanders Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Wanders Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Wanders Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Wanders Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wanders Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Our Site collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Contact Form.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users. This has been accomplished via the extremely strict standards and testing conducted by PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) our Credit Card Processing and Gateway Provider .
Sharing Your Personal Information
We DO NOT sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment Processing Time
Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on Sundays or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If we expect a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates (You have 3 choices)
- You get Free shipping using Zelle. (lower 48)
- For orders not using Zelle, we charge a flat rate of just $10 per order.
- We also have a Rush Service where we strive to ship your order the same day. We use UPS 3 Day Select Service.*
*Of course delivery delays do occur occasionally.
Shipment to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Wanders Inc. ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment Confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Wanders Inc. is not responsible for any customs and/or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Wanders Inc. is not liable for any product(s) being damaged or lost during shipping. If you received any item damaged or if any item is missing, please contact the shipping company directly to file a claim. We ask you save and photograph the outer packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
Wanders Inc. ships internationally. However, international orders do not qualify for our FREE Shipping option. If your order is being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, The UK, Australia, New Zealand etc., once you’ve completed your order, international shipping rates will be stated on your invoice as: “To be Determined”. Once calculated, you will be contacted by email or phone and informed of the shipping charges.
Tips on Avoiding International Shipping Charges
If you can keep your orders small enough to fit inside a US Flat Rate Packaging under 20 lb’s, you may not incur any Shipping charges. This includes the Flat Rate Envelopes, and the Flat Rate Boxes, Small, Medium and Large. If your items are too big to fit in these boxes, as is the case with extra long, bulky or odd shaped items such as: Yardsticks, Corner Guards, Wands and the like, we will be contacting you notifying you of the shipping cost.
Our policy lasts 30 days (720 Hours). If 30 days have lapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we will not offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If everything checks out to our satisfaction we will issue a refund (minus shipping fees) to the credit card used to make the purchase. If you used PayPal Express, the refund (minus shipping fees) will be issued through PayPal.
Certain goods are exempt from being returned such as those that are perishable like White Knight cannot be returned.
Custom made products (wands, solution hose, sprayers, etc) cannot be returned.
Since we are also a distributor for several manufacturers, we ask that you do not send items you purchased through this Site back to the source manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to an error on the part of Wanders Inc..
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days (720 Hours) after delivery.
Late/Missing Refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund within 10 business days, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. Once you have taken these steps and you still have no evidence of a refund, please Contact Us.
Returned Items (if applicable)
Any items sent to us may be discarded after a 10 day holding period.
If you want any item(s) return before then, please email us a shipping label firstname.lastname@example.org sufficient to pay for shipping back to you
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items will not be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective. It is not the decision of the purchaser to decide what is defective. You may return any item(s) you feel defective for Wanders to inspect and approve a replacement or refund.
To return your item(s), please mail them to:
10605 SE 240th St #425
Kent, WA 98031
You are responsible for paying the shipping costs of returning your item(s).
If you are due a replacement, the cost of shipping item(s) back to you will be paid by Wanders.
It is wholly understood by any and all Users/Customers/Clients of this Site that they agree to hold Wanders Inc. and/or Joe Bristor harmless in the event of any product failure leading to property damage or personal injury.
If it comes to a lawsuit the proceedings will be held in Seattle, WA.
Wanders is responsible for providing Proof of Delivery.
Delivery Confirmation is legal evidence of Proof of Delivery.