We tested hide-a-hose.
- convenient having the solution hose hiding inside vac hose
- reduces cfm (airflow) about 15% per 50 feet.
- cools off the water temps from wind chill factor of air rushing through hose
- a permanent change that is hard to undo
- can catch debris on hose
- does not extend life of solution hose as we thought it would because solution hose fittings still take abuse.
- makes it difficult to use end of vac hose to cuff along walls.
A smarter alternative is these durable rubber bands. I used them for years without any major problems…
Heavy Duty Hose Bands – Wanders Products
I’m really considering making a smaller size for portable users as they always seem to like strapping their hose together.