We tested hide-a-hose.
- convenient having the solution hose hiding inside vac hose
- reduces cfm (airflow) about 15% per 50 feet.
- cools off the water temps from wind chill factor of air rushing through hose
- a permanent change that is hard to undo
- can catch debris on hose
- does not extend life of solution as we thought cuz fittings take abuse
- makes ends of vac hose difficult to use ‘cuffing’ along walls etc.
A smart alternative that accomplishes the one Pro is durable rubber bands like these. I used them for years without any major problems.
Heavy Duty Hose Bands – Wanders Products
I’m really considering making a smaller size for portable users as they always seem to like strapping their hose together.